Beautiful renovated apartment with high quality materials very close to swimming pools and sports and Turo Park.
The house has a spacious living room with a third room that is used as an office or library. This third room can also be used as a bedroom. The living room has large windows which makes it very sunny and bright.
The large kitchen is very functional and well distributed with a utility area.
Large suite with a dressing area and a very complete bathroom, with a small exit. There is a second large bedroom and a second full bathroom.
The farm is modern and well cared for, the location of the house is perfect, well connected and with easy access to public transport.
The district of Les Corts has its origins in the old town of the same name, located in the western part of the Barcelona plain, a rural area with fertile land that approximately occupied the territory between the Torrent de Magòria and the Riera Blanca.
The delimitation of the current district closely corresponds to that of the Frankish lands that were established in medieval times, then governed directly by the Count King to favor their development. Precisely this administrative situation in which no local power intervened is what favored this space being chosen for the location of the Royal Monastery of Santa Maria de Pedralbes.
The New Plant Decree of 1716 meant the loss, among other things, of the privilege of frankness that Les Corts had enjoyed. As a consequence of this, and during the difficult years following the War of Succession (1701-1713/1715), some owners were forced to establish emphyteutic settlement of the lands they owned, and thus began a segregationist process that no longer it would stop The constitution of Cádiz and the creation of the Mare de Déu del Remei parish made it possible to establish a new full municipal unit in 1832, which was annexed to Barcelona in 1897.